Sprint Exec States the Pre Didn't Work Out
Sprint's CFO Robert Brust has gone on record stating that the companies huge push for the Palm Pre launch was a disappointment for the carrier. At an investment conference covered by the WSJ, Mr. Brust apparently told analysts:
"The Pre didn't work out as well as we hoped"
He went on to acknowledge the phone struggled since its debut and even claims that part of the issue was an unspecified lack of supply. A rather curious remark considering there were very few reported supply issues at and following the Palm Pre launch. When asked about the iPhone, Brust said "we'd love to have it."
Article Comments(47 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf