Palm Releases Updated webOS SDK
Palm Inc. has released an updated version of their software development kit for the webOS platform. Release v1.4 coincides with the recent OS update and brings a number of changes and makes some new functionality available to developers.
Some of the highlights of the release include:
- webOS now incorporates WebKit 4, which features enhanced CSS support and numerous other improvements.
- The webOS implementation of the HTML 5 Media API has been updated, bringing closer conformance to the specification, and improvements to audio performance.
- The Camera API has been extended to let an application initiate video capture, in addition to image capture.
The full release notes and additional details can be found on Palm's Developer Center.
Article Comments(7 comments)
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler