Preware 0.8.5 Released, With Speed Enhancements
Preware updates are rolling off the webOS-Internals production line like... um... something really smooth lately. Since version 0.8, which brought us app screenshots and descriptions, oil and rwhitby have added a number of tasty new features, including a preferences menu (which, amongst other things, allows you to configure the frequency of feed updates) and manual adding of feeds. Most welcome of all, however, is the significant speed boost on loading, which makes earlier editions look like clapped-out Volvos from the 70's.
As usual, Preware (and the accompanying Package Manager Service) is available via the webOS-Internals package feed, accessible from webOS Quick Install. If you haven't given't it a whirl yet - what on Earth are you waiting for? Free apps, people! Go forth!
Article Comments(2 comments)
- RE: Check out my apps! (Updated) -HyperScheduler
- RE: Check out my apps! (Updated) -StrawMan
- Check out my apps! (Updated) -Gekko
- RE: Palm: I'm ready to wallow now -Gekko
- RE: Palm: I'm ready to wallow now -LiveFaith
- RE: Palm: I'm ready to wallow now -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palm: I'm ready to wallow now -richf
- RE: It saddens me that this is all -richf