Preware 0.8.5 Released, With Speed Enhancements
Preware updates are rolling off the webOS-Internals production line like... um... something really smooth lately. Since version 0.8, which brought us app screenshots and descriptions, oil and rwhitby have added a number of tasty new features, including a preferences menu (which, amongst other things, allows you to configure the frequency of feed updates) and manual adding of feeds. Most welcome of all, however, is the significant speed boost on loading, which makes earlier editions look like clapped-out Volvos from the 70's.
As usual, Preware (and the accompanying Package Manager Service) is available via the webOS-Internals package feed, accessible from webOS Quick Install. If you haven't given't it a whirl yet - what on Earth are you waiting for? Free apps, people! Go forth!
Article Comments(2 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife