Palm Opening Pre Experience Center in LA Mall
Palm is preparing to open a Palm Pre Experience Center in an upscale shopping mall in Los Angeles. The center will officially open in August at the Park at The Grove and The Americana at Brand shopping center. The Palm Center is described as being located beneath a array of umbrellas, in a approachable modern setting. It seems the location will be more like a outdoors booth area rather than a return to the Palm retail locations of the past. Coincidentally, Palm previously had a retail location in the same mall a few years ago.
Palm will staff the location with Palm ambassadors who will give visitors a chance to get hands-on with the Pre and follow along with various demo's of the Palm Pre smartphone. Palm will also offer one on one tutorials and presentations on a large screen displays. It is unclear if actual devices or accessories will be available for sale.
Palm will also be the presenting sponsor for the annual Summer Concert series at The Grove and The Americana at Brand, where every Wednesday night in August at 8 p.m. guests can enjoy their favorite artists perform under the stars for free, including Vanessa Carlton, Ashley Tisdale, Michelle Branch and Gavin Rossdale.
Article Comments(8 comments)
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -heavyduty
- Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -zinzan
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud