WebOS Hackers Homebrew a Hello World App
The webOS konami code may have unlocked a new homebrew app scene for the Palm Pre. Folks are still toiling over the details within the webOS doctor leak and now it appears that some developers have made progress towards custom applications.
While crude and somewhat complicated, the results show that it may be possible for developers to create their own applications outside of Palm's App Catalog and official SDK.
Article Comments(2 comments)
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler