preDevCamp Rescheduled for August 8th
The organizers behind the preDevCamp group have announced a major reorganization. Most importantly, the date for the planned worldwide event has been moved to Saturday, August 8th.
preDevCamp is an independent not for profit group that aims to help facilitate developer coding sessions and meet and greets about the Palm Pre and WebOS. The event is currently being planned in over 60 cities around the planet. The group has also announced a change of management after the recent fracas.
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler