palmOne Tungsten C Update 3.0
palmOne has released its third software rom update for the Tungsten C handheld. It contains all of the previous updated as well as some new improvements and corrections.
Tungsten C Update 3.0 is the third software update for the Tungsten C handheld. It contains the solutions provided in the initial update, plus the following:
- Improved network connectivity for filtered networks.
- Enable the blinking of the device LED on Wi-Fi network activity.
- Prevents Wi-Fi disconnects due to invalid DHCP renewal requests and premature Wi-Fi connection timeout
- Corrects roaming issues between multiple access points on the same subnet in campus environments
- Enhances power sequence, MMC card driver, and digitizer behavior
The free update requires that your Tungsten C handheld is fully charged and has at least 20 Megabytes of memory available. Full instructions and the download is available from palmOne support.
Thanks to Bruce Chantry for the tip.
Buy a Tungsten C from palmOne | Find the Lowest Price on a Tungsten C
Article Comments(68 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf