Palm.com Gets Overhauled
Word has just come this evening in that Palm has just updated its Palm.com website. The new design is a bold departure from their old layout with a fresh new look which seems to coincide with the upcoming new launch.
The refreshed site places an upfront focus on the products with large high resolution, interactive images and panoramic backgrounds. At the moment the homepage seems to single out the Treo Pro, Centro and Treo 800w as the company's only current products at this time. Handhelds are no longer featured on the main site.
At the time of publication a number of sections were still being updated. Checkout the Palm management team page for some interesting shots as well as the new about us page, which shows a large arial shot of Palm's Sunnyvale offices.
Article Comments(41 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife