ChatterEmail Developer Leaves Palm
Palm's CFO isn't the only well known employee announcing their departure today as word has come in that Marc Blank of ChatterEmail fame has left the company. Marc writes in a forum post "As of December 14, 2008, neither Josh nor I are affiliated with Palm, Inc.; therefore, neither of us will be monitoring this board or handling support [...] What's more, we are not privy to any plans that Palm might have for supporting new and existing customers."
Marc Blank was brought into the company in early 2007, when Palm purchased his ChatterEmail program. ChatterEmail is still widely considered as one of the best email solutions for Palm OS smartphones. While nothing was ever officially stated, Marc was suspected to be contributing to the email/messaging portion of Palm's next generation operating system.
Thanks to ActionJackson, Gazpacho for the tips.
Article Comments(22 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf