Updated WiFi Software for the Tapwave Zodiac
Tapwave has released a new public beta of its SDIO WiFi software for the Zodiac gaming handheld. The update adds speed and reliability enhancements and more WiFI network support.
The WiFi Software for the Zodiac v2.1 Public Beta is an unsupported beta release. Tapwave offers the download for free. The beta release includes the following:
- Enhanced performance — faster and more reliable!
- Support for SanDisk 256MB+Wi-Fi SD card
- Auto-launch preference to assign favorite application to Wi-Fi card insertion
- New auto connect modes
- Automatically connect to any visible network
- Automatically connect only to saved networks (including those with hidden SSIDs)
The following Wi-Fi SDIO cards are known to work with the Zodiac handheld and Tapwave's Wi-Fi software for the Zodiac:
- SanDisk Wi-Fi SD card (version 2.0 or later)
- SanDisk 256MB+Wi-Fi SD card
- palmOne Wi-Fi SD card