Vodafone Treo 750v Launch Sept 27th?
Rumor: As an update to our previous 750v pre-order story, Vodafone has updated the order page with new information. The page now states:
Pre-orders available on new connections only. Upgrades will be available from launch on the 27th September through your local retail store, or business advisor team.
The site also now lists a Sept 27th launch date on the features tab as well. Previous rumors placed the announcement date as Sept 12th, based on a Reuters article with a quote from an unnamed Palm spokeswoman. PalmAddicts is also reporting that the Dutch Vodafone site has posted a teaser page for the new Treo indicating more info will be released on Sept 18th.
Thanks to Andrew Tunis for the tip.
Article Comments(29 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife