Simple Installer Released for Vista
Palm's set of tools for installing and transferring applications to Treo's and handhelds are currently not compatible with Windows Vista. Palm is certainly taking their time on an update, while Vista users go without critical Palm Desktop functionality. While there are some workarounds (installing via Bluetooth and downloading on-device over the air), a third party developer has released a new Vista compatible install tool.
BTSolved's TreoVista Simple Installer software enables you to install PRC and PDB files on Vista. The program requires that Palm Desktop and hotsync software is installed. The utility is freeware and is considered beta.
Article Comments(11 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf