Palm Opens an Official Company Blog
Palm has launched an official company blog today. The new site will feature posts from a number of different people at all levels from the company. At this time the site includes an introductory welcome post, Palm says we can look forward to more posts about educational topics on Palm products, thoughts on Palm's vision and glimpses into employee thoughts and company culture. The site offers an rss feed to keep track of new posts and includes the ability to comment on blog posts.
Palm's Public Relations Manager Paul Loeffler says "We will be talking about all kinds of things including product news and updates, cool new applications, employee perspectives, and other stuff too. We're going to be flexible and broad on topics because we have a lot of stuff to talk about."
Article Comments(13 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W