Centro 2 Running WebOS in the Works?
I heard from a seemingly reliable firsthand source that Palm is prepping a new Centro 2 to debut later this fall on Sprint. It will supposedly be around the same size as the current Centro and will be powered by the Palm WebOS.
Adding further substance to the rumor is a PCMag article addressing the top fifteen questions surrounding Palm's new platform. According to them, the device will omit the QWERTY keyboard in order to maximize the available screen real estate necessary for the various icons and cards that form the basis of WebOS.
Article Comments(52 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler