Pre's Classic Palm OS Emulator Demo'd
In our third video update from CTIA, we take a look at the new "Classic" application for the Palm Pre. Announced yesterday at the Web 2.0 Expo, Classic is a Palm OS Garnet emulator for WebOS. It is being developed by longtime Palm OS developers MotionApps.
In the five minute clip we take a look at a couple of Palm OS apps running in the emulator environment and discuss how some of the functionality will work on the Palm Pre. Also shown is a demo of an unmodified build of Epocrates, a popular medical application. Click on for the video.
Previous Palm Pre CTIA Videos
Article Comments(14 comments)
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler