Pre's Classic Palm OS Emulator Demo'd
In our third video update from CTIA, we take a look at the new "Classic" application for the Palm Pre. Announced yesterday at the Web 2.0 Expo, Classic is a Palm OS Garnet emulator for WebOS. It is being developed by longtime Palm OS developers MotionApps.
In the five minute clip we take a look at a couple of Palm OS apps running in the emulator environment and discuss how some of the functionality will work on the Palm Pre. Also shown is a demo of an unmodified build of Epocrates, a popular medical application. Click on for the video.
Previous Palm Pre CTIA Videos
Article Comments(14 comments)
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud
- RE: HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -Gekko
- HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -wmckelvey
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -Gekko
- features? we don't need no stinkin features! -Gekko