June 7th Pre Release Date Looking More Likely
Evidence gleamed from rumors and various leaks keep adding credence to the probability that June 7th is the most likely timeframe for the Palm Pre's public release. The latest tidbit comes from Best Buy's inventory system courtesy of engadget. The same screen detail that first showed the Touchstone kits price, has now been updated to show a 06-07-2009 'In Stock Date.'
This latest disclosure adds to the string of leaks that mention the June 7th timeframe. There is also a new tip from BGR that Sprint may announce something in the Wall Street Journal on next Tuesday, May 19th.
Article Comments(7 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W