AT&T Expects to Sell the Palm Pre
AT&T's Chief Executive Randall Stephenson made comments today on the Palm Pre at the D: All Things Digital conference hosted by The Wall Street Journal. In an article detailing his speech and the current status of the AT&T network, Mr. Stephenson is quoted as saying that he sees AT&T selling the Pre after the exclusive arrangement with Sprint expires.
While still not official, this comment would be the first positive indication that a domestic bound GSM version of the Palm Pre is due at some point. Since Sprint's exclusivity deal is expected to last through the end of the year, AT&T may be be able to offer the Pre until sometime in 2010. A video of Walt Mossberg's interview is also embedded after the break.
Thanks to PhoneScoop for the tip.
Article Comments(12 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain