Pre Gets Native Linux Nintendo Emulation
Chalk up another one to the folks behind the Pre dev wiki. Shortly after publishing our first expose into the current state of Pre hacks, details of another big accomplishment have just made their way out.
Original NES Nintendo emulation is now possible if you can brave the developer mode switch and follow a few recompile and configuration instructions. Basically, it works by installing a native Linux version of the FCEUltra NES emulator from within a Debian chroot. Head over to this wiki page for the step by step. You can also check out a quick demo video embed after the break.
Thanks to engadget for the tip.
Article Comments(3 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf