Palm Opens webOS Game Developer Forum
Palm Inc. took another step forward on webOS game development today, with the opening of their new "Game Developer Cafe" forum on the webOSdev portal. Developer Community Manager Chuq Von Rospach posted the announcement on the Palm Developer Network Blog:
Game developers: Now's your chance to help Palm shape the future of mobile device game development on the webOS platform. Visit our latest developer forum, the webOS Game Developer Café, and tell us and the rest of the community about your webOS game development efforts.
Also linked is a new article on webOS gaming, where Palm details the Mojo SDK's current capabilities and reiterates that "richer game experiences will become possible over time". While there's not much new here, it is refreshing to see Palm carrying on with their "we're listening" attitude. The article ends with:
Also, talk about what you're doing on the Game Developer Cafe. And while you're there tell us what you'd like to see. This is your platform: We're here to add the capabilities that make you truly creative and successful—and to then step out of the way so your killer game can get the attention it deserves.
Article Comments(23 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife