Rumor: Palm Planning m525 for Next Year
It will probably not come as a surprise to anyone that Palm is already working on a successor for the m505. According to a source, the m525 will have an improved color screen and 16 MB of RAM. It will also have a battery capable of keeping the enhanced screen's sidelight on for eight hours. It will be announced in March of next year at Cebit 2002 in Hannover Germany.
However, according to this source, the m525 won't immediately replace the m505. Instead, the m500 will be discontinued and the m505 and m525 will be available simultaneously, with the m505 costing less than the m525.
Article Comments(153 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W