Mossberg Chimes in on the Treo 600
Wall Street Journal personal technology journalist Walt Mossberg, has been using the Treo 600 for a few weeks and has posted his review. The Treo 600, was just launched in Europe yesterday and will be available from US carriers by the end of October.
He praises the Treo 600 for it's ease of use, exceptionally bright screen, faster performance and much better battery life. The only drawbacks he found was the low resolution screen and it is a little thicker and heavier than the original Treo.
I've been carrying a Sprint Treo 600 around for a couple of weeks and I love it. It's a great phone, an excellent mobile e-mail terminal and a full-fledged Palm-compatible PDA. I prefer it to any RIM BlackBerry model I have tested, and it blows away any of the PDA/phones based on Microsoft's Pocket PC operating system.
Thanks to Bill Koslosky, M.D. for the tip!
Article Comments(47 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -PacManFoo
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -heavyduty
- Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -zinzan
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR