Tapwave Releases Zodiac 1.1 Update
Tapwave has released an update for the Zodiac 1 and 2 Palm OS gaming consoles. The update delivers a number of new features, bug fixes and new settings including Bluetooth updates and background music play.
The 1.1 software update includes Background music play via the built in Tapwave media player. An icon has been added to the status bar to provide access to the new music playback controls. The update enables the quick launch application button shortcuts to now work system wide by holding down the home button, user can also now customize the default category that the Zodiac launcher opens up with.
Tapwave made many of the changes and enhancement based on customer feedback. They have also updated the windows desktop software. Other changes include:
- “Wake to Music” in the Clock now plays the full song instead of stopping playback after 1 minute.
- Four new alarm sounds and enhanced MIDI capabilities to support downloaded alarm sounds.
- The console no longer sleeps if timing an event using the Clock Timer.
- The ability to delete the current photo without having to navigate through the text-only delete dialog.
- The ability to advance and reverse through Photo slideshows using the trigger buttons.
- Enhanced Bluetooth discovery dialogs that cache previously seen devices.
- Console no longer wakes when inserted in cradle.
- Charging LED more accurately reflects charging state.
The 1.1 update is available here from Tapwave Support.
Thanks to Mark Klein for the tip.
Article Comments(9 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.