Rumor: New Tungsten Handheld Images
Engadget has posted some images of what looks to be an upcoming Tungsten handheld from palmOne. The images show a Tungsten T5 shaped model with built in WiFi dubbed the Tungsten XX.
According to the report on Engadget, the handheld is said to run on Palm OS 5.4.9 and have a 312MHz processor, a 320 x 480 pixel display, Bluetooth 1.2, built-in 802.11b, and an SDIO expansion slot. There are additional pictures posted here.
Thanks to Zebulunite for the tip.
Article Comments(94 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf