Comments on: Editorial: Keep Fighting The iTunes Fight, Palm
The USB-IF finally responded to the complaint yesterday, and not only have they dismissed Palm's allegations of improper use by Apple but have also informed the company that their own method of accessing iTunes - which alters the Palm Pre's Vendor ID to make it appear as an Apple device - is a "potential violation" of the official Vendor Identification Number policy. The USB-IF has requested that Palm clarify their intent and "respond to this potential violation within seven days".
Should Palm continue with this course of action? Is the USB-IF lily-livered, fraidy-cat, a wimp or just plain chicken? Read on...
Article Comments(42 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf