Sprint Pre Ad Beckons iPhone Crowd
Sprint is running a new Palm Pre print ad that is aimed squarely at the iPhone crowd. The company has also posted a copy online to its Facebook account.
The ad shows a Palm Pre snugly resting against an eaten apple. Leaving no doubt as to its target, the ad boldly claims "Your iPhone contact is up. Perfect timing." It goes on to highlight the Pre's multitasking capabilities and the projected $1200 savings one would collect over the course of a 2yr contact by switching to Sprint. You can checkout a full scan after the break.
Article Comments(35 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf