Evidence Found of Proper Cut/Copy/Paste in webOS SDK
If there was some kind of medal for "services to the online Palm community", then Jason Robitaille should be given fifty of them. The prolific homebrew developer of webOS Quick Install and Internalz has made a discovery equivalent to finding an oasis in the desert: placeholder code in the webOS Mojo SDK for improved cut/copy/paste support.
Somewhat embarrassingly for Palm, who touted this feature in the run-up to the Pre's release, you can only X/C/P in editable text fields, a level of functionality beneath even the geriatric (but loved!) Palm OS Garnet. Let's hope Jay's find doesn't turn out to be a mirage.
Thanks to PreCentral.net for the tip.
Article Comments(9 comments)
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith