Verizon To Offer the Pre in Early 2010
Verizon Wireless has once again committed itself to the Palm Pre. During their quarterly earnings conference call this morning VZW company executives again confirmed that they plan to carry the Palm Pre sometime early next year.
In response to an analyst question about future and competing handsets Verizon's CEO Denny Strigl remarked:
You can expect to see a steady stream of attractive devices coming from Verizon wireless [...] we plan to offer the Palm Pre early next year.
Article Comments(6 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W