Samsung Shows Smartphone Virtual Keyboard
Samsung is showing a Virtual laser keyboard running with a Palm Powered Smartphone at a trade show in Asia.
The Virtual laser keyboard on display was show in conjunction with the Samsung SPH-i500 Palm OS Smartphone. There is no definitive word from Samsung on when the technology will debut.
An american company, iBiz, also has a Vitual Laser Keyboard product due soon. The company is offering a $99 virtual keyboard accessory that will work with many current handhelds.
Thanks to Craig Bowers for the tip
Article Comments(16 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler