Rumor: LifeDrive Actually Named the Tungsten X
Brighthand has published new details about the rumored palmOne "LifeDrive". According to their source high end model will actually be named the Tungsten X and will be announced around mid-May.
A source has revealed to Brighthand that the device will be called the Tungsten X. The source also claims the unit will have 64 MB or NVFS RAM in addition to the 4 gigabyte hard drive. It will also ship with Normsoft's Pocket Tunes as opposed to the Real player.
Our previous info states the LifeDrive will feature both WiFi and Bluetooth wireless and a 4 Gigabyte internal hard drive. It will run Palm OS Garnet on a 416 MHz Intel XScale processor, with a 480x320 display. It will not have a removable battery and is said to be as thick as two Tungsten T5's. It will have a $499 retail price.
Article Comments(220 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W