Centro Launch Party in Mexico City
PoderPDA was on-hand at the Palm Centro launch party held recently in Mexico. The site has published an interesting report from the event in english with a good assortment of pictures from the festivities.
The party was held at a well known lounge bar in Mexico City. Palm's CEO Ed Colligan was present along with a number of executives from Palm Mexico and Latin America, some models demonstrating the Centro and Mexican recording artist Ximena Sariņana. Of course the Blue Centro made an appearance as well.
Palm recently announced the Centro in Mexico with Telcel and Movistar.
Be sure to checkout the full report at PoderPDA.
Article Comments(8 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf