TealPoint Updates TealScript
Pushed to the backburner by Palm's focus on Treo devices with QWERTY keyboards, Graffiti character input still has a legion of fans. TealPoint Software has just released version 3.93, primarily a bugfix release, of their long-time Palm OS utility TealScript. TealScript brings on-screen Graffiti text input to Treo and Centro smartphones that do not have a dedicated Graffiti input area like their Palm PDA brethren. In addition, TealScript is fully trainable and can restore much of the original Graffiti 1 strokes that have not been officially available on a Palm Inc. device since the Tungsten T of 2002.
TealScript costs $29.95 to register and a fully-functional demo version is included. For owners of older Palm OS devices picking up a TX or E2 from Palm’s huge "Black Friday" sale, TealScript can quite likely ease the transition from an older Graffiti 1 device to these newer Graffiti 2-enabled handhelds.
Article Comments(22 comments)
- RE: HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -Gekko
- HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -wmckelvey
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -Gekko
- features? we don't need no stinkin features! -Gekko
- webos smart watch? -BaalthazaaR
- RE: Still here?? -HyperScheduler
- Picking up a Pre 3 -Tuckermaclain