Palm Pre Hands on Videos Part 2
Next in our series of video updates from CES, we've put together three new hands on clips of the Palm Pre. In the first clip we have a demonstration of the Palm webOS Copy and Paste ability. Following that we have a ~2 minute clip of the Pre's web browser visiting everyones favorite Palm site live on the device. You can see the Pre render the standard version PIC and scroll around, zoom in and out as well as viewing it in landscape mode. The third video takes a longer look at more of the gesture functionality and using the application card system. Read on to watch the videos.
Palm Pre Copy and Paste Demo (1:13s)
Visiting PalmInfocenter on a Pre (1:31s)
Palm Pre Gestures and Application Cards Demo (6:31s)
More Palm Pre Coverage
- Hands On Palm Pre Hardware Overview and Impressions
- Palm Pre Hands On Video - Part 1
- Palm Pre Hands on Videos Part 2
- Palm Touchstone and Pre Accessories Announced
- Palm Pre CES Event Photo Gallery
- Sprint Posts a Palm Pre Teaser Page
- Palm webOS Announced
Article Comments(51 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...