WebOS Developer Webcast Video Posted
Palm and O'Reilly have posted a video of yesterday's webOS Developer Preview webcast, which can be seen embedded after the break. The video includes a presentation and srceencast about developing apps for the webOS operating system and Mojo development environment, followed by a Q&A session.
The event is hosted by Mitch Allen, who is vice president and software chief technology officer at Palm, Inc. Mr. Allen is also the author of the recently released intro chapter of the webOS development book.
Article Comments(4 comments)
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler