Palm Pre webOS Virtual Keyboard Install Guide
Got a Palm Pre? Want a software keyboard? Got 10 minutes? Then you're in luck! Alan Rodriguez has posted a (relatively) simple how-to video, detailing how to install emoney_33's sharp-looking virtual keyboard on webOS, which is activated by a simple double-tap on the gesture area. The only caveat is that this process does require some rooting action and its a good idea to take in some of the keyboard documentation before blazing ahead.
You can catch a video of it in action after the jump. (Jump to 6m15s for a demo of the virtual keys) Although not demonstrated in the video, it also works just fine in landscape mode as well.
Article Comments(11 comments)
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud
- RE: HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -Gekko
- HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -wmckelvey
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -Gekko
- features? we don't need no stinkin features! -Gekko
- webos smart watch? -BaalthazaaR