Rumor: Additional Treo 650 Pictures Posted
More pictures of the rumored palmOne Treo 650 have been posted. The new pictures show more angles of the upcoming smartphone and confirm additional details.
According to current speculation, the Treo 650 will retain the same basic form factor and layout with a number of refinements and improvements, most notably a new high resolution 320x320 pixel 65k color TFT display and integrated Bluetooth. It wil have 32MB of RAM and run a 312 MHz ARM processor. It also includes a new 1.3 Megapixel camera with digital zoom and video capture, dedicated answer and disconnect phone buttons and a SD/MMC expansion slot with SD I/O.
The new photos confirm the Treo 650 will run Palm OS Garnet v5.4.5 and will have 20MB free of usable RAM. Also shown is the removable 1900 mAH Li-ion battery, and increase in capacity over the treo 600.
The previous source image lists the release timing as Fall 2004, but does not offer any other details on price or availability. You can click on any of the images for the full size view.
Thanks to Gaurav for the tip!
Article Comments(40 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -heavyduty
- Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -zinzan
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud