Comments on: New Palm Phone Details Announced
The device is about the size of a credit card and features a 3.3" 720p display, dual cameras and a 800 mAh battery. It weights a super slim 2.2 ounces and will come in black with titanium or gold metal surrounds. Its running a version of Android 8.1 powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 with an X9 LTE modem with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
There doesn't seem to be an official name for the device of yet as its simply being referred to as "Palm" in press reviews and on the new Palm.com. The San Francisco based startup company running this latest incarnation of the Palm apparently licensed the Palm brand name from TCL. Other than the brand name, there is very little to no connection to the Palm Inc. that produced PDAs and the Tree smartphones.
Article Comments(6 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W