Comments on: Palm Ad Campaign Positions It as OS Supplier
The ads, which will appear on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers and the Internet, will showcase the Palm OS and the many applications it can run. They will feature shots of Palm apps in front of people and landscapes without any Palm hardware appearing at all. "We're repositioning ourselves as the leading mobile platform provider," said Satjiv Chahil, Palm's chief marketing officer.
Article Comments(25 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W