Comments on: Wireless Palm VIIx Price Reduction
This is sure to set off a round of speculation among Palm watchers. Is Palm reducing the price because interest in the VIIx is waning? Or are they preparing to introduce a new model at $450? Or is it simply that the VIIx is five months old so they can't justify a "premium" price anymore?
Article Comments(21 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W