Comments on: Handhelds Reduce Memory Capacity
As the memory capacity of handhelds increases, the memory capacity of their owners is decreasing. At least, that's the finding of researchers from Hokkaido University's school of medicine in Japan as reported in the Sunday Times. According to the study, a growing number of people are suffering from severe memory loss because of increasing reliance on computer technology. Doctors are blaming computers, PDAs, and other electronic memory aids because these lead to diminished use of the brain to work out problems.
Article Comments(19 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W