Comments on: Acer to License Palm OS for Asian Market
Acer Inc., a Taiwanese computer manufacturer, said it plans to license Palm 's operating system as part of a plan to tap the market for handheld computers in Asia. Acer intends to make and sell the units in Taiwan and China. The two companies plan to make an official announcement on June 1 and Acer should begin shipping in the fourth quarter of this year.
Article Comments(7 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W