Comments on: Palm Officially Releases m125
This new mid-range model is a combination of the m100 and m500 series. It has the m100's general shape but uses the Universal Connector that first appeared on the m500 series. Its most significant feature is it has a side-mounted SD/MMC slot. It has a monochrome screen, runs Palm OS 4.0 with a 33 MHz chip and 8 MB of memory. It costs $250.
Article Comments(52 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W