Comments on: Palm OS Continues Domination of Retail
Palm Inc. still has slightly more than half the market itself, though its 51.2% share is a decrease from what it has had in the past. Handspring is in second place with 19.5% of unit sales, which is an increase on its percentage from the same month a year ago.
Article Comments(53 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W