Comments on: More Handhelds Go to War
Landing Signal Officers (LSOs) aboard Navy aircraft carriers are responsible for grading and evaluating each aircraft landing for safety and accuracy. To eliminate an antiquated data-collection process once completed with a paper notebook and pen, the developers developed an application called PASS. This runs on Palm handhelds and allows LSOs to electronically grade by pilot and aircraft, and to input comments for each landing.
Article Comments(4 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W