Comments on: Palm Bluetooth SD Card Delayed
For many months, developers of non-memory SD devices have been waiting on the SD Association to to finally approve the SD Input/Output (SDIO) standard needed to make sure all SD devices would work together smoothly. The good news is that the standard was finally approved last week. The bad news is that it comes too late for Toshiba to get the Bluetooth SD card out this year for Palm Inc., as it had been promising since June.
Article Comments(28 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W