Comments on: Doctors Use Handhelds to Save Lives
Doctors have been at the forefront of the handheld-revolution, using palmtops to hold the bulky reference works they need and even keeping track of patient data. Techniques that were once used by individual doctors are now becoming standards. Hospitals are now using handhelds to help ensure ensure smoother, more efficient patient care, such as streamlining post-operative patient-management, medication-monitoring and risk-assessment procedures.
Article Comments(23 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W