Comments on: Palm Removed from Nasdaq-100
The Nasdaq Stock Market announced today its annual re-ranking of the Nasdaq-100 Index and several technology companies, including Palm Inc., have been removed. This index is made up of the 100 largest non-financial stocks listed on Nasdaq. With the bursting of the tech bubble, the market capitalization of many tech companies have dropped precipitously causing several of them to no longer qualify. Other well-known companies being removed from the list include CNET Networks, 3Com, Novell, and RealNetworks.
Article Comments(14 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W