Comments on: Palm Releases Beta of Bluetooth SDK
Palm, Inc. introduced early this morning a beta version of its Bluetooth Software Developer Kit (SDK). This will help developers to create applications that use this short-range wireless standard. The SDK has recieved approval from the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) as being compliant with the Bluetooth 1.1 specification. Palm also announced it is working with top Bluetooth hardware manufacturers, including Red-M, Northstar Systems and TDK Systems, to provide compatible hardware development kits.
Article Comments(19 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W