Comments on: Bluetooth Memory Stick Coming from Sony
Almost lost in the furor over its new handhelds, Sony also announced the PEGA-MSB1 Bluetooth Memory Stick adapter today. This will allow Sony's handhelds to wirelessly connect to Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones to check email and even surf the Web. It can also connect to other peripherals like printers as long as they use Bluetooth as well. The MSB1 will be available in Japan on March 23. A price hasn't been released yet. It is not yet known when it will be available in other countries.
Article Comments(88 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W