Comments on: Opinions Vary Widely on Handheld TCO
The cost for a single employee to own a handheld can be $3000 a year, according to Gartner Dataquest. But according to the Gantry Group, the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) each year for a Palm OS handheld is just $455 and $775 for one running Pocket PC.
TCO is more than just the cost of the hardware. It also includes software, training, tech support, and other factors.
Article Comments(36 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W