Comments on: palmOne to Cut 12% of Staff, Shifting to Smartphones
palmOne today announced it has initiated a second phase of the integration process that began when the company acquired Handspring, Inc. in Oct. The company is rebalancing the investment levels in its handheld computer and smartphone product families, and reducing its work force by about 100 people, or 12 percent.
Article Comments(54 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W